
I have rather strong views on jarred baby food. There can be a time and a place for them, such as when travelling, but happy as I am to feed myself crap processed food, I think babies should be spared from it as much as possible. And just how hard is it to boil some carrots and potatoes and blend?
Even if you are a lazy arse who uses jars on a regular basis, surely you wouldn't want to advertise the fact by having this on the kitchen counter?

Amen! I'm a Vegan and I agree with you. If I am blessed to one day have a child I'm giving them less processed food as possible. Believe it or not I have given this to a child already though; I even had to taste it. It wasn't so bad but I wouldn't give to a child on a regular basis. I'm enjoying your blog, saw you link on the message board. I will be following you, Follow me if you like the blog: http://songlover84.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI would tend to agree as well. If you're dumb enough to display the food-it shouldn't be an ugly piece of junk.
ReplyDeletehttp://introverted-shadows.blogspot.com/
Introvert's Regards,
Shadow.